Wow, I feel like yesterday we were saying Happy New Year and now we are moving onto Valentine’s Day. Next thing you know It will be spring. I am just ready for daylight savings but I can’t get ahead of myself, lol. Valentine’s Day is a holiday you either hate or love. Singles are the grinch of this holiday (I am guilty) then you have the couples that go on dates and the boyfriend showers their girlfriend with red roses. Single ladies, get your girls together and have a Galentines. Those are always so much fun. On the blog today I want to share my favorite look and a few ideas to do for Valentine’s Day.
Here are a few Valentine’s Day ideas for my Dallas babes
- The Alamo Draft House is screening My Bloody Valentine at 9pm on the 14th. [LINK]
- What is better than spending your Valentine’s Day at the beautiful Dallas Arboretum? The garden will be open until 7pm. Grab your baskets and have a romantic picnic viewing White Rock Lake.
- Top Golf is one of my favorite places to get drinks, relax, and look like a goof ball hitting golf balls. Great for kicks and giggles, lol.
- You can never go wrong with a Brazilian Steak House unless you’re vegan. I love me some steak.
- I am a little salty that Ash Wednesday lands on Valentine’s Day because I was looking forward to a huge steak… So, sushi it is. Uchi never disappoints. I could eat sushi everyday.
- Plan a romantic night in. Maybe you go out to eat a lot and you want to stay home and cook a nice meal? I mean I don’t blame you. I eat out almost everyday, lol.
- Love is in the air. The Reunion Tower is offering a package for this romantic day. Get your tickets here.
I had so much fun picking this outfit out. Metallic shoes are definitely the new thing. They’re just fun putting them into an outfit.
Talk to y’all soon!
XOXO, Mary Alexius
Shop The Post